Friday, June 19, 2015


I believe everything happens for a reason.
I believe karma exists to a certain extent.
I believe we will never fully know why we exist.
I believe my wife makes the best banana bread.
I believe in the father, son, and holy spirit.
I believe there's more to existence in the universe.
I believe I'm always correct when guessing how many jelly beans are in the jar.
I believe there's more to the ocean than what we know.
I believe I take too much time thinking about what I believe.
I believe everybody has good in their heart; regardless of what happens.
I believe mountain biking in the woods until you're lost and finding your way out before nightfall makes you appreciate the simple things in life.

3 comments:

  1. Dean,

    I enjoyed this post. It's very interesting and quirky. I really enjoyed your entire blog. The layout, the music, the pictures, and your writing. I'm new to all of this and seem to be having a hard time customizing my blog the way I want it with the background and fonts and what not. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean,

    You seems so down to earth! I really enjoyed that when you started to discuss what you believe you did it in a way that describes your character rather than just talking about everything you believe in. The post was great especially with the admirable photo to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man, you did a really cool job with your page. I've never messed with anything like this before and haven't gotten it all figured out yet, but hopefully I will before it's over with. You've done a good job with your blogs so far...especially your intro. I like your style. Good luck and keep up the good work.

    Lucas

    ReplyDelete