Sunday, June 14, 2015



Below are my results after taking the test. I actually took this test my freshman year of high-school. I can't recall which class I had taken this in, but I recognize the letters; which sparked the train of thought..For the most part I agree with my results. I'd like to to think (or at least pretend) that I don't have introvertive tendencies. As far as the intuitive and feeling portion goes I've always been one to trust my gut over all else. Maybe it's because I'm a Pisces (for all you astrologists) or maybe it's because my mother's deaf and I grew up listening with my eyes. I'm not too sure that having this code will help me in class. However it does help solidify my personality traits when I think about it.I dug a little deeper into this and realized that people such as: Mother Teresa, Socrates, Gandhi, and Noam Chomsky are INFJs as well.. And then I looked a little deeper and was surprised to find out that: Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, and Mohamed Atta were also in the same category.. Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment