Saturday, June 13, 2015

Welcome to the depths of my mind via Blogger. Where organized chaos is of the norm, stemming as far as the imagination allows; a dimension where organic music and paragraphs collide forming supernovas that radiate feelings of nostalgia and ambivalence.

A place to let my mind unwind and possibly share some of these abstract thoughts of mine. Excited to let my brain run with the keyboard as I believe this has therapeutic value to it. There's always been a part of me that's wanted to carry out a blog. You know, taking pictures of previously taken polaroids; along with "hipster" music while sipping on locally produced coffee.. Oh how the small things in life hold more value than top dollar materialistic items. Considering this is my first time exposing myself like this it'll take a good minute to find my voice.

Anyways.. looking at this in a different light, this platform can serve as our little world; acting as a reference for future generations to look back on if this goes anywhere. Regardless, we can gain perspective from one other's thoughts and get to know each other as we venture on!



2 comments:

  1. WOW Dean! I very much enjoyed this. What an awesome creation! -Linda Patton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean,
    You have a wonderful, funny way with words. So descriptive about the depths of your mind. Including the supernova and organized chaos explained what this probably feels like to everybody, so well! I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to more of your writing, thank you!

    ReplyDelete