Tuesday, June 30, 2015

After reviewing the forum I've come to a simple conclusion- I'm writing to a very diverse audience. Not only does everyone come from different walks of life, but also different sets of minds which always makes for a range of eclectic responses. We were all asked to provide one question for our classmates and all of us provided. Now, what Mrs. A said about really getting to know somebody by the questions they ask is nothing shy of the truth. Given the freedom to ask anything- you can really dig deep and analyze a person based on this exercise, but this is neither here nor their. Something that I can genuinely appreciate is a classmate that digs deep into my writing and helps me dig further into my mind. What surprised me is how involved my classmates are considering this is an online-summer course. I know, I know, a biased opinion is an ugly one but an opinion none the less. I figured that there really wouldn't be as much interaction as a fall or spring term, but I was pleasantly proven otherwise. Expanding on my previous statement; I believe that the knowledge obtained from this forum will impact my writing by helping me look at things from a multitude of angles. Building off what previous writing skills I had this will enable me to write with more substance and relate-ability.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your writing very much, it leaves me with such a refreshed feeling. I find your style fun to read, and I am all about making things fun. Yet you still get all of the information in there. I am also surprised by our class's participation with each other. I look forward to reading more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your writing very much, it leaves me with such a refreshed feeling. I find your style fun to read, and I am all about making things fun. Yet you still get all of the information in there. I am also surprised by our class's participation with each other. I look forward to reading more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Linda, your style of writing is easy and fun to read. I also like the pictures that you put with your posts. All the information is there but its not in a boring, monotone writing. As well, I am surprised by the class participation with each other. I felt like the questions lead us into further discussions while also getting us to pay attention to our own writing habits. Thank you for your insight!

    ReplyDelete